1. Store the product closed, in its original packaging and in a dark, cool and dry place.
2. Bake the cake you want and cover it with a uniform and even frosting.
3. Make sure your hands are clean and dry.
4. Take the edible sheet out of its packaging.
5. You may draw on the slide on the reverse side of the page and cut the edible sheet with scissors.
6. Peel the plastic slide away carefully.
7. If you find it difficult to peel, put the sheet in the freezer for a minute (not more), and try to peel again.
8. Place the edible sheet on the cake, printed side up.
9. Align and press the image well onto the frosting, avoiding air pockets.
10. To decorate, you can swirl frosting around the edges and/or embellish with candy.
Thickeners (E1412, E1422), Maltodextrin, humidifiers (E1520, E422), white sugar, water, stabilizers (E415, E414, E460i), dextrose, emulsifiers (E471, E491, E435), antioxidants (E330), Flavor and odor enhancers, preservatives (E202), Ethanol.
– E110, E162, E171 Sunset Yellow
– E102, E122, E124, E122 Tartrazine
– E129 Allura Red
Nutritional Information in 100gr. of product: